EVAL-NOW.... Evaluation App
Maintenance Monitoring App
- Employee is assigned a tablet or other mobile device at beginning of their shift.
- Employee logs into the tablet by scanning the log-in QR code and signing in.
- Tablet is in “lockdown mode” which only allows the employee to use the tablet as configured.
- Employee completes cleaning or maintenance at a location and scans the location QR code.
- This brings up a form field or checklist page for that location. Typically, forms include condition or status on arrival, steps taken to clean the location, maintenance data or what was done to resolve issues and then confirmation that the facility or equipment has been serviced.
- Once the employee completes filling out the electronic form, they simply click submit.
- The employee then goes onto the next location and repeats this process.
- At the end of work shift, the employee scans the log out QR code and is logged out.
- The device in now ready for the next employee to use.
"HANDLE IT" Proactive Trouble Tracking App System
This app allows supervisors and managers the ability to open, pro-actively assign and track results when they report something that needs attention, from their mobile device. A manager would simply open the web app, enter the problem and select the group of support personnel that is responsible for the problem. When the manager submits this report, the web app pushes-out a notice to notify the web app on each person’s mobile device in the group selected. When that happens, an alarm goes off on each of the mobile devices in that group to notify them of the problem. Then, all of the employees on that group list will continue to get the alarm at preset intervals until one of them indicates he/she will take responsibility for the problem. This shuts off the group alarm, except the person who accepts responsibility, and continues to get the alarm until he/she indicates they have fixed or resolved the problem. This person can also enter notes and comments about what he/she did to resolve the issue. At that time the person enters the problem has been solved. The manager who originally reported the problem gets a notice that the problem has been solved with any comments from the person who fixed problem. The app system automatically tracks all these entries with a time and date stamps in a database that generates reports which provides information such as reoccurring problems, who does or doesn’t take care of problems, and so forth. This app works well for ongoing management of any area where issues need to be dealt with promptly such as tourist attractions, theme parks, resorts and any other facility or organization where real-time reporting and solutions are needed.
Electronic Form Submittal Website
This website provides a proactive digital portal to file forms and plans for review. It basically replaces submitting and reviewing forms on paper as it automatically files and stores the updated versions. This streamlined web portal primarily collects the information previously written on paper forms stored in a filing cabinet. It allows all forms to be searched and quickly accessed. It also allows real-time collaboration and approvals online. The web app reduces the amount of paper work needed by asking a series of conditional questions, so users only fill out the select forms that are required. The Administrator may set which fields are optional or required. If a field is required, the website will prompt users for any ‘required’ or missing data. Once a completed form has been submitted, the website will notify designated administrators that the form is ready for review or comments. Users can set up logins. This allows them to re-use previously submitted forms for reoccurring purposes or to amend existing forms as needed. All forms are automatically kept in database and archived. When a print or paper version is needed, any form maybe recalled from the database and the website automatically creates a PDF much like the original paper form for printing. This web application is specifically useful for any functions where forms are required to be submitted prior to authorization, such as safety plans, security clearances and so forth.